Friday, September 15, 2006
Images and Words That Just Keep Calling
*
*
*

Here is another image that calls me very deeply, and has for a long time. It's my very favorite image from Corey Amaro's Tongue in Cheek, and is an image for me that holds some of the core stuff I am finding words elusive or building for. So instead of another "post coming soon" note here (like was put with it on the bluebird blog) , I'll just share that this is an image I'm really dwelling with, and will write about as things unfold.
The text with it has been with me a long time too, as in her post with it Corey compares dreaming to a precious feast, and I so deeply feel the same way. Well, more as unfolds...
(Image from here, by Corey Amaro of Tongue in Cheek)
*
*

Here is another image that calls me very deeply, and has for a long time. It's my very favorite image from Corey Amaro's Tongue in Cheek, and is an image for me that holds some of the core stuff I am finding words elusive or building for. So instead of another "post coming soon" note here (like was put with it on the bluebird blog) , I'll just share that this is an image I'm really dwelling with, and will write about as things unfold.
The text with it has been with me a long time too, as in her post with it Corey compares dreaming to a precious feast, and I so deeply feel the same way. Well, more as unfolds...
(Image from here, by Corey Amaro of Tongue in Cheek)


